Ramping-i Success Program
SMF360 Consulting ensures products and solutions achieve targeted business and SMF (Sales Marketing Finance) value.
Late discovery is one of the biggest contributors to increased costs and missed schedules. SMF360 demonstrates that when all SMF success factors are actively managed, project churn and setbacks are rectified and late discovery is minimized, ramping up your business fast. The SMF360 Ramping-i Success Program takes advantage of SMF360 Consultants Leadership and ZOHO Software best practices and provides a powerful framework for our SMF360 consulting to deliver successful SMF business solutions to you. The Ramping-i Success Program is a proven and practical way to ensure that your projects will be on time and within allocated costs.
SMF360 value is enabled by:
- Managing key risks and associated success factors for each of the three success elements. Sales, Marketing and Finance.
- Following a complete and structured governance model with program status and health check dashboards. Fast and Ramping.
- Using globally consistent practices and delivery methods.
- Implementing best practices and tools to ensure high project quality.
- Focusing on user and organizational change and solution adoption throughout the life of the program.
Building the bridge - Between business sales, marketing and finance process improvement and SMF360 Solutions.
Arguably, this element represents the most important aspect of SMF360 participation in customer programs. Requirements and fit forms the bridge between the customer business-sales requirements and our services human & product technology. Use of our best in-class Ramping-i template practice is critical to ensuring that we communicate our solutions effectively and verify the fit between our solutions and the customer’s business requirements.